Sorry for the double Journal for those of you who watch both accounts, but i want to reach all my watchers
So, Everyone should know by now that I've been sick *complains a lot*
But because of that, i am now faced with a tough decision unless I get some kind of helpful advice that will change it
What I had was Allergy Induced Asthma. Ill be going for an allergy test soon, but I know some things that aren't helping
My rabbit, whom Ive had for nearly a year now. And My Puppy who Ive had for about 5 or so months
I adore both of them but am now faced with Finding them new homes unless I can find an 'alternative'
I know for my rabbit I could build an outside hutch, but the problem is we will be moving soon and ant build it until we get up there so it will have to wait
But I just don't know what to do for Harley.
Harley is a 8 Month old Chow/Sharpei Mix that We rescued. I stayed up all night with him that first night just so he could live because he was completely infested in worms and very weak. He made an AMAZING comeback, and I am head over heels in love with this doofus, but he does have a problem
Harley has hotspots, and really Bad dandruff on his hind legs and back. I am allergic to pet dandruff and it isn't helping any to have him with his dandruff with me already being sick
Does anyone have any advice on what I could try to Help clear up his dandruff, or is there any way at all?
I'm open, and willing to try any suggestions. I am currently brushing it out, and using an anti-itch shampoo, but that doesn't help much either
ANY help or suggestions is appreciated, even if its a mile long webpage i have to read
The Rabbit is safe for now, But I really don't want to have to give up my goofy little cuddle buddy